Monday, October 7, 2013

The seeds of change.



Autumn, that glorious time of year when the landscape becomes a portrait of Mother Nature's perfection.

A mixture of greens, yellows, browns, reds, and purples.

Sunset skies dotted with the southern migration of birds to warmer climates.


It's change. You can feel it in your heart, you can feel it in your soul.

Change affects us. Not just the change of the seasons, but changes in our lives.

Birth, death, events, people, sickness, hobbies, moods, finances, employment.

They say, "change is as good as a vacation"... do you believe they are right?
 

As long as the earth revolves, as long as the seasons change, as long as we are alive to take a breath, we will forever, be affected by change.

Happy life!

5 comments:

  1. Wonderful post and photos ! Thanks for sharing . Have a good day !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heather, beautiful, meaningful, soulful pictures. I'm not sure about change being like a vacation, I've had a lot of change in the last month and I feel shook up!!! But when I think about it again, I have felt a renewal of sorts, a rejuvenation, so I suppose that saying is partly true in my case.

    I'm a big believer in change, as we cannot learn or grow without it.

    So glad to see you back on my sidebar! Ann

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good morning, Heather. I’ve missed your writing. Small changes are as good as a vacation, like maybe new drapes or a recipe done differently. The biggies you mentioned are a mixed bag of how you look at them. You always make me dig a little deeper . . . and thank you. Happy autumn.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, I feel like I totally missed the boat, you posted and I didn't get here soon enough. Your photos are stunning...and I hope that those changes are good ones, not sad ones.

    Is the snow flying yet?

    Jen

    ReplyDelete

You are a beautiful petal from a flower that makes up my garden, thank you for dropping by and leaving me your thoughts: